“The World Is More Colourful with Us“ – Reasonable accommodation in everyday lives of persons with physical disabilities
Duration of the project: 1st February 2018 – 31st January 2020
Venue: different locations in Hungary
Project budget: 49 999 999 HUF
- Croation Union of Associations of Persons with Disabilities, Croatia
- Fundament Polgári Társulás, Solvakia
- Center of Independent Living Serbia, Serbia
- Orbán Alapítvány, Romania
- HIFA-Románia Segítség Mindekinek Egyesület, Romania
Thanks for the project we will map the principle of reasonable accommodation around different topics (work, education healthcare, etc.) in order to define key-concepts and requirements of reasonable accommodation. According to the project results we can enforce rights of disable persons and fight against discriminations even more efficiently.
During the two-year project we are going to:
- build a transnational cooperation and maintain transnational network
- share our experiences, knowledge regarding to topic of the project in 8 workshops at the same time we will view good practices in Hungary during 8 study visits
- conduct empirical and doctrinal research with participants from Romania and Hungary
- do on-line survey and analyse data obtained
- disseminate the results of the workshops, the study visits and the research broadly through two on-line publications, training held for national experts and decision makers on national and international level as well.
Barbara Kőhalmi LL.M.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Address: Budapest San Marco street 76 ZIP:1032